Monday, January 17, 2011

Trojan Enz Difference

Contest.. SALMONE CONTROCORRENTE


is the end .. and we have the verdict .... as Judge and I decided to write quickly a line to say the stadium feeling that you live when you rate a recipe.

Boys / ee 'hard.
You must read all the recipes, maybe re-read to understand the steps. Then I often close my eyes trying to imagine the final pot, trying to use every sense of the emotions in the hope of proving

You say because of the emotions 'at least for me personally, the food is' ignites that part I would say "animal" in the sense that all antennas addrizzano me, I have all 5 senses boosts: It 's just a real thrill.

The first that I try and 'the visual: the impact immediately, if and' well planted me tear you away.

Il secondo e' il gusto... comincio a leggere ed inzio ad immaginare il sapore e subito seguito dall'olfatto come se provassi a risentire gli odori degli ingredienti usati.

Poi continuo a sentire i tagli delle verdure, lo sfrigolio dell'aglio e l'olio magari nella padella insomma i rumori della cucina.. sino ad arrivare al tatto nel senso che cerco di capire le consistenze e muovo molto le dita.

Ripeto non e' stato semplice ma felice di averlo fatto...Ed ora andiamo al dunque...questo non e' il post ufficiale che troverete su LA RENNA IN CUCINA con tutti i commenti e le foto. Io vi metto velocemente i vincitori. Andate da Alessandro e leggete il post.

............. Alessandra Bon Appetit!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment