Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Create A Pokemon Hack

Identita' Golose 2011

We Ready! Finally a great event and a great opportunity!

Milan is preparing to host the seventh edition of IDENTITY 'GOLOSE International Congress of haute cuisine that will host this year about 70 of the most interesting Italian chefs and international (from France to Japan, from Sweden to Turkey ...).
The conference will be held at the Milano Convention Centre Via Gattamelata 5, from 30 January to 1 febbraio.Il program is so dense that you should consult http://www.identitagolose.it/italiano/programma.php here and here You can learn more about the protagonists http://www.identitagolose.it/italiano/relatori.php .
I lighthouse there 'a good jump, hoping to bring home interviews and more experience I hope to have the pleasure to also review some chefs that I had the honor to know and be able to Shrimp to put on paper the emotions and more these days with their perfumes and essences of good food.
Alessandra follow me ............... and Bon Appetit

0 comments:

Post a Comment