at 8:10 in the morning I was cooking in my kitchen but to experience two combinations that not everyone likes.
was already 'a bit' in my mind that a simple thing but lately have been taken and I have not had time to go home and put me in the kitchen. I was tired and I was there at the stove all day but that 's another post even the next and see what you think. Returning to our
indeed my muffin I wanted to combine the two flavors of pumpkin and chocolate before being used as sandwiches served with cheese and salami.
230 grams of pumpkin stew
200 grams of flour 1 egg
a bit of Curry and Cinnamon
50 grams of Emmental
a pinch of salt
yeast 1 / 2 sachet
2 handfuls of almonds filleted
Valrhona Dark Chocolate 85
% extra virgin olive oil 1 sprig of rosemary
grain of salt of Cervia
In a pan, I put extra virgin olive oil and rosemary branch, I made the flavor oil and then I removed the rosemary, and then I added the squash, cut into pieces and added salt I made it simmer for about 10 minutes. I put the pumpkin stew and cold water in a blender, I added the cheese and I made mix. Then I added the egg, almonds, another pinch of salt, spices and I Rifrullo for 30 seconds. In the end I added the flour mixture and the lievito.Pronto 'was distributed in paper cups and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 / 20 minutes.
In the meantime I did a double boiler melt the chocolate and added two and repeat two drops of extra virgin olive oil.
Turn out the cakes I spennetto the cover with the chocolate and then I added grain of salt of Cervia.
Serve the cakes with tasty cheese and Alessandra ....... Bon Appetit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment