Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Computer Brand Name

Burro all'Aringa Affumicata e Crostini ai Semi

in my head recipe to make a starter, but how rua aime 'a bit' for some time 'for the fast riucita not find a right ingredient: fresh herring or vacuum.

So I bought the smoked herring .. I did all the treatments milk etc but nothing dell'affumicato the smell did not go away.

So I said, 'and mo' what am I doing with this herring? " Was' soft, but he knew he smoked.! So even at the suggestion of Julia Rossadisera and 'came out a little something easy to achieve good sound perfectly suited to many times.



Butter to 'Seed Croutons and Smoked Herring




200 ml di panna fresca

filetti di aringa affumicata lasciati in ammollo nel latte per 24 ore

pepe

aneto


Ho montato la panna sino a farla diventare burro a questo punto ho aggiunto l'aringa sminuzzata con pizzico di pepe e aneto.
Ho usato il frullatore ad immersione pochi secondi e poi o messo in composto nella pellicola trasparente e gli ho dato la forma di una salsiccia.
Messo nel frigo per circa 2 ore, una mezz'ora prima di servire l'ho messo nel frizzer to make it a little more 'compact.






I accompanied the butter with toasted croutons with a homemade yeast, manitoba flour, oil, salt and mixed seeds: flax, sesame and sunflower. When the spread

flake into pieces extolling the pieces of herring ...

delicious appetizer to serve with the butter bubbles degrease and enhance the flavor just 'smoked herring.


............. Alessandra Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment