Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disposable Cameras Good Quality

Culinaria 2011

Ready at the starting blocks away.! E 'from the new Fiera di Roma 6th edition of the Culinaria The taste of Identity and that' was the indisputable star of the show in BIG BLUE. This was the first time for me and I must say I felt right at home.
Sara 'cause by now I do not know' more 'how long breath "kitchen stuff" that very disinvultura I wrote to the press and I was credited with fairy PressfoodBlogger and I got ready with my pen and my pad to my digital camera.
The stand opens in Hall 11 and immediately catches the eye: white and red writing "Culinary," as if they wanted to feel the difference the essence of the event into the event.
As if it were a game or more like a Matryoshka, but if and 'then there' are many, one inside the other, and all are part of a very large.
I'm confused. What are we talking about? Cooking ..!!! and then what have the matryoshkas.? The Matryoshka
people are one inside the other contained a great passion. No we have not yet! Chefs are mastrioske: one inside the other, one that blends with all the other great content from a Matryoshka and that 'food.
So we're all here for the food. Well we are all here to understand it better, cook better and would also like the wolf in the fable of Little Red Riding Hood " per mangiarlo meglio !!!"
Si perche' in tutta questa manifestazione ci sono stati tanti chef che ci hanno mostrato non solo la loro capacita' e genialita' ma anche hanno confermato detto e ridetto che la materiali prima fa la differenza in un buon piatto . E proprio da qui vorrei partire.


Per questioni di lavoro non ho potuto presenziare a tutte le giornate: in totale ci sono stata 4 giorni cercando di essere presente alle dimostrazioni dei miei chef preferiti.


Non me ne vogliano gli altri ma ho dovuto scegliere e sono caduta ( benissimo ) su questi:


Angelo Troiani Ristorante " Il Convivio " Roma


Baccala' in crosta di patate con Giardiniera e crema di cozze






Aime'non era prevista la degustazione ma si presentava bene bene e voi gia' lo sapete se si presenta bene e lo mangi con gli occhi e' una piatto notevole.



Luigi Pomata Ristorante omonimo a Cagliari

Reale di Tonna con crosta aromatizzata con indivia belga brasata al Miele amaro di Cardo





Fregola Sarda alla carbonara di mare






Crepes di pane carasau stuffed with prawns, mussels, filet of chicken with cream of tomato
goat butter


One word divine! Bella the technique of microwave, nice to see how the matter is before this is understood by such dishes that have the raw material is 'the difference ... But let's go ahead and' end of the evening and go home happy.

Friday and I'll be back after all these dishes with meat sauce and let a bit 'of bread and then call at Sara Pope with his Rainbow Bread makes us' think spring and' at the door. But first let us see how it's done makes us bread dough and put your hands in between un'impastata explains the different flours and the other 0, 00, 1, 2. The audience almost entirely female and 'hands-on and content with the explanation and even here it is clear that the raw material, in this case, the gluten flour with just the right makes the difference. I bring home a happy piece of yeast is much more 'old me has 150 years, but brings them a great!!


Sara Pope

Rainbow Bread


But the journey continues with a chef I would call it creative and colorful with the colorful dishes are simple but of great effect not only visually but also the palate.

Michele Joy "La Posta Vecchia Hotel Spa - Restaurant" THE CESAR "

Artichoke stuffed with chocolate ricotta Bracciano with cream of cress





and still



salad with cuttlefish and roe puree to squid ink



and still





CHEF'S TIP : Exercise: a training, different experiences, have a lot of humility, make some experience abroad. Do not: expect to be ready at the first experience, do not do this work only for money, and never lose the humility.

We continue the journey and come to cake, but sweet and call it 'too easy. And then we come to Letizia Grella con la sua "Sugar Art". Questa arte di decorare i dolci da noi ancora cosi sconosciuta e' la prima volta che viene ospitata all'interno di un evento come questo e da qui Letizia ne e' particolarmente fiera. Ci fa vedere una demo cooking di decorazione e da li capiamo, almeno io, che si e' fattibile ma dopo tanta tanta gavetta ma soprattutto pazienza e ricordati non devi andare di fretta.
Per fare una torta decorata per bene ci puo' volere anche un'intera giornata quindi prendi il tuo tempo per fare cio'!!!
Letizia Grella
PASTICCERIA: UNA FETTA DI TORTA DI LETIZIA



Il motto di Letizia: "Too good to them in slices, not too good to eat!"


But I would say to come back to salt water and takes the stage one of my favorite chefs.
I had the opportunity to meet him at the Gambero Rosso. transmission in the school cooking class I attended, and just finished the demo I took the opportunity to let us talk. Who are we talking? But Anthony Genovese

"Each dish is treated with professionalism, combined with a love for cooking, and the resulting creation is a joy for the eyes and a pleasure for the palate. In each of our menus are always present the contrasts and textures, the creativity, the play of colors and flavors, ma tutti come complementi essenziali di una tecnica culinaria, talvolta anche sperimentale, ma sempre proiettata alla costante ricerca di un’eccellenza nella sublime arte del cucinare. "
Mi lascio completamente catturare dal suo accento francese, dalla sua calma e dal suo modo di gestire il piatto: ci fa' fare una viaggio attraverso il mondo delle spezie ancora cosi sconosciuto in Italia, ma a lui notissimo visto il suo passato di chef appunto dei paesi Orientali che gli ha permesso di arrivare dove e' e di avere una maestria nell'abbinamento delle spezie.
Dice " Anthony.. chi vuole fare questo mestiere deve viaggiare, andare all'estero , fare esperienze " e poi come tutti si ribadisce the concept of good raw material
so fascinated by the dishes that I tasted with pleasure and I forgot to take pictures and when I remembered it 's too late and I can barely take this:

Anthony Genovese Roma Restaurant the Clown
ROAST CHICKEN WITH JULIENNE OF THE SQUID AND TAMARIND MORTADELLA ON BUTTER EMULSION


To close this festival lasted 9 days, tax, with its kitchen with "Earth"

He knew the shrimp. I already got to know his cooking: very special, a man who can bring out the earthy flavor from the products .. caspiterina!! fee or you love him or hate him ... At the moment I would say that I love him and call you to go to him ..

Salvatore Tax - Ciociare Hills Restaurant - Acute (Fr)

OYSTER WITH DRIED LEAVES OF RED AND WET WITH RAPE JUICE RAPE marinated red Campari



pickled onions FLOWERS ALMOND SALAD WITH WILD CHICORY Season with oil and licorice powder



It concludes "CULIANARIA" I'm leaving around 20:00, I greet the people, in particular, Press Pablo and Stefano that I have endured all these days, I also greet the other Stephen I found a hole with the Pope and 3 photographers with patients when I left my camera and covering his view, the organization and in particular fish and Chef Terralavoro who have done everything and tell him GRAZIEEE well prepared I come again next year.

Alessandra ..................... Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment