Friday, December 31, 2010

Party Wordings For Trophy

Trifle o Zuppa inglese? Tanti Auguri Mamma!!!


New year new life but we say sweet old. This cake from simple ingredients and easy to find 'highly recommend it as a delicious dessert after party: and then saw that and' the birthday of my mother this and 'a perfect dessert!



or Trifle Trifle? Happy Birthday Mom!





Pandoro

alchermer

syrup and cherries scioroppate


Pastry Cream Cream Chocolate Cream


Ribes

Almond Nougat filleted

chopped almonds.



Pandoro and 'the key .. but if by chance you do not like or if by chance (and I see hard) do not 'have in home is fine too panettone.

slice it a couple of inches high and place the bottom of a bowl like I did well with and for imbevetelo alchermes for the syrup and cherries in syrup.

Add the cherries in syrup, stoned and just put the cream over chocolate.

So this chocolate cream in. I personally put about 3 tablespoons of Valrhona dark chocolate.

I alternated then another layer of soaked pandoro even alchermes scioroppo and cherries, cherries in syrup and then custard. The cream I added about 50 grams of chopped nougat and whipped cream on it to last.

Just before serving, put the cream and toasted almonds filleted grains of black currant!



Alessandra ............... Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment