Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wording Thank You Wedding Party

DOUGHNUT BREAD CHRISTMAS




I'm back .... have unleashed these days! the reasons are basically three:
1) I have a sourdough portentous not wait to use
2) I do not have many guests for dinner but only overnight, so I have more free time to "experiment"
3) with this cold the oven helps mamntenere higher temperatures

house that said, yesterday I got the second issue of salt & pepper in December .... wow! This year two numbers in a month! maybe even last year I arrived two and I have not noticed (it may be .... uh ..) but I have to tell you that this second review is fantastic and has great ideas for lunches, dinners, snacks and so on and and so forth, related to Christmas.
and so, looking through il giornale mi sono imbattuta in una ciambella all'uvetta, che mi ha fatto venire subito in mente il panettone e la mia strepitosa pasta madre.
ma, bando alle ciance, ecco a voi la ricetta:

dosi per 10 persone

430 di farina
2 uova intere
1 tuorlo
140 gr di pasta madre (oppure 25 gr di lievito fresco)
200 gr di acqua (oppure 1.5dl di latte se utilizzate il cubetto di lievito)
80 gr di burro a pomata
50 gr di zucchero
100 gr uvetta
la scorza grattugiata di mezzo lmone bio
succo di 1 arancia
50 gr mandorle tostate
granella di zucchero vanigliato

ammorbidire l'uvetta nel succo di arancia. sciogliere la pasta madre nell'acqua. aggiungere the flour and knead with the hook in the planet. add the beaten eggs, raisins and orange juice, butter, lemon zest, almonds and continue to knead until the mixture is elastic.
let rise for at least 6 / 8 hours. place the dough into a ring mold, brush the top cn beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.

this is my revised version. I would say a great alternative to Panettone
:-) very good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment