Monday, December 7, 2009

Need A Cab For My Plexi

with chestnut flour and dried fruit


chestnut flour I like it. and then.
not had much luck with fresh pasta made with chestnut flour fact, this time I tried to make bread and I assure you that the result was amazing!
well, even on the sourdough donatami by Evelyne.

So here is the recipe, perfect for those cold days and dark

140 g of sourdough

200 grams of water 2 tablespoons walnut oil

10 5 5 dried figs, dried apricots

salt to taste (I like to just a pinch)
100 gr chestnut flour 300 grams of flour
0

place in the planetary dough with water and mix at low speed with the leaf until the mother is dissolved completely.
then add the flours, oil and knead with the hook. Coarsely chop nuts and add to the mix with the salt and continue to knead until the ingredients are blended.

let the dough rest for at least 6 / 8 hours (or until doubled). turn the oven to 220 degrees, put the dough on the baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for about 15-20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment