The original recipe of Madame Sigrid Cavoletto is here. I've slightly modified, first by choosing the clementines and then increasing the dose of cream.
Procedure: a promise that can eat an entire small delicious bowl of ice cream if all spremerà clementines, to obtain 320 grams of juice (or twice at most three times: He's sleeping in the ice cream, but will just a good, dense, sorbet). The first time I have left even that little bit of flesh that passes from the juicer and I must say the ice cream was still good.
Mix juice with 150 grams of sugar and 250 grams of whipping cream and put everything in the Kitchen Aid ice cream maker, previously left in the freezer at least 15 hours. Action immediately, beginning at a speed 1 to speed 2 and then let it install the ice for 25-30 minutes.
Finally in the freezer for at least a day and not more than ten, since it is still a product of extra cool. Serve garnished with diced mandarin Chinese.
(Babuska & Gege for Ka Group)
0 comments:
Post a Comment