Thursday, April 10, 2008

South Park Season 11 Hd





Prayer to Our Lady of La Salette



Remember or Our Lady of La Salette,
the tears you shed for us on Calvary.

Remember also that you still care for us,

your people, so in the name of Jesus Christ, be reconciled with God
After doing so much for us your children, You can not abandon us.
Encouraged by your tenderness, or Mother, we beseech thee,


despite our infidelities and ingratitude.
Accept our prayers, O Virgin Reconciler, and convert our hearts to your Son. Obtain for us the grace to love Jesus above all things and also comfort you with a life dedicated to the glory of God and love of our brothers.
AMEN.




History apparition

The apparition of Mary occurred precisely in La Salette, Saturday, September 19, 1846 at 15:00 at 1,800 meters above sea level on Mount Planeau. Appeared to veggenti Melania Calvat di 15 anni e a Massimino Giraud di 11 anni che assistono le mucche portate al pascolo. Si erano assopiti durante una bella giornata di fine estate, quando Melania si svegli e non vede più le mucche. Dopo aver svegliato anche Massimino, cominciano a cercarle. Le trovano e cominciano a discendere verso loro, quando ad un certo punto Melania vede qualcosa di "strano" e dice: "Massimino, vieni a vedere laggiù una luce"... vedono come un globo di fuoco e dopo da questo globo che sembrava ruotare su se stesso, vedono una donna seduta, con la testa tra le mani, i gomiti sulle ginocchia e molto triste. La Bella Signora (come la chiameranno) è alta e tutta luminosa. Veste come le donne della regione: lunga tunic, a large apron to life, a shawl crossed and tied behind, a peasant's cap. Roses crowning her head, her neck and hem his shoes: a glow shines on the forehead like a diadem. Weighs on the shoulders of a long chain. A chain holds a crucifix on his breast glittering with the sides a hammer and tongs. Note that Maria SS has the crucifix he carries on his chest, and add a hammer and tongs. The hammer is the symbol of the Passion of Our Lord, crucified for our sins. While Tong suggests repair through prayer, penance and the sacraments (Eucharist and confession).

The Beautiful Lady tells them to get close because they want to give a great message. Thus began the conversation.
Our Lady said:
" Move closer to my children, do not be afraid: I'm here to announce a great message .
If my people do not want to submit, are forced to leave free arm of my son. It is so strong and so heavy that I can no longer sustain .
How long I suffer for you! Since I received the mission to continually pray my son, I will not abandon you, but you do not make us case. As you pray and you do, you can never compensate the pain that I took for you .
I have given six days to work, I have reserved the seventh and I do not want to give. That 's what weighs down the arm of my Son so !
Even the carriers do not know that blaspheme the Name of My Son ...
These are the two things that apepesantiscono both the arm of my Son .
If the crop fails, the fault is yours. I have made seeing last year with the potatoes you have not noticed. In fact when he found fault blasphemes the name of my Son. They will continue to rot and this year, at Christmas there will be no more. You do not understand child my? I will tell you otherwise .
If you have corn, not seminatelo. The seed sown will be eaten by insects will mature and what will fall into dust when typing. Sopraggiungerà a great famine. Before that children under seven years will be affected by convulsions and die in the arms of those who hold them. Others will do penance by the famine. The nuts will spoil and rot the grapes' .

If they convert, the stones and rocks will change into heaps of wheat and potatoes will be born by themselves in the fields. Say your prayers, my children ? "

And the seers:" not so Lady .

Again Beautiful Lady:

" Ah, my children, I must say, well, night and morning. When you have no time, at least say an Our Father or Hail. When you can do better, tell us more.
A Mass in the summer are only a few older women. The other work on Sunday, all summer long. In winter, when they do not know what to do, go to Mass but to make fun of religion.
In Lent they go to as butcher dogs. Have you ever seen
grain failure,
my children? "

The visionaries say," No, Madam !

Mrs. addressing Massimino says
" But you, my son, you must have seen him once with your father in the field of Coin. The master of the field told your father to see his grain failure. We all went and two, you took in hand two or three ears, the stropicciaste and everything fell into dust. Come back when you were half an hour from Corps, your father gave you a piece of bread telling you: (take, my son still eats of this bread ' year because I do not know who will eat next year, if the wheat continues in this way) . " And
Massimino " Oh yes, Ma'am, I remember now! Before I did not remember most !

The Beautiful Lady:

" Ebbene figli miei, lo farete conoscere a tutto il popolo "!
Detto tutto ciò si elevò da terra, pin piano si sollevò verso il Collet e la la Bella Signora si dileguò confondendosi con la luce di cui è avvolta, e quindi scompare anche la luce.
NB Apparizione riconosciuta dalla Chiesa

0 comments:

Post a Comment