In a day trip to Pordenone, I came across a shop selling household items that I have already drawn from the outstanding showcase ... I came, and peeped out here and there with a good book: Bob recipes, muffins the Bibliotheca original and authentic cuisine. Today I experienced
et voila the result.
Dry ingredients: 320 g white flour (I semi-integral) - 3 tablespoons poppy seeds - 1 teaspoon salt - 3 teaspoons baking powder - 1 lemon zest - 1 pear, cut into pieces the size of an almond (if too big can escape during cooking)
Ingredients "liquid" : 150 g sugar - 125 g butter (I prefer the ghee) - 2 eggs - 40 g lemon juice - 210 g of yogurt (preferably greek)
icing : 60 g of icing sugar - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Prepare the glaze by mixing icing sugar with lemon juice.
Mix the flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, salt and lemon zest. Add pera a pezzetti.
Mescolare il burro e lo zucchero fino a ottenere una consistenza cremosa e soffice (con la planetaria vel. 4 per alcuni minuti: perfetta!).
Montare gli albumi a neve (con la mitica fino a vel. 9-10 ... così compatta non l'avevo mai vista).
Mescolare lo yogurt con il succo di limone. Incorporare al composto di burro e zucchero i tuorli d'uovo, aggiungere lo yogurt, poi gli albumi montati a neve.
Incorporare un po' alla volta il miscuglio di farina senza lavorare troppo la pasta.
Suddividere il composto negli stampi da muffin (io ho usato 2 teglie da 24 mini muffin, in questo caso temperatura 180°) e spolverizzare con scorza di lemon zest (I used the rigalimoni).
Bake 20-25 minutes (18 minutes for mini muffins) until they are puffy, soft and golden brown.
Cover with glaze the muffins still warm with the help of a spoon.
Bon appetit! marcella
0 comments:
Post a Comment